Three Pacers earn All ORVC honors
The Switzerland County Pacers varsity girls and boys cross country teams had an outstanding day last Saturday at the ORVC Conference meet.
Neither Pacer squad had enough runners to record a team score, but could still participate individually.
Overall, Switzerland County had three runners each spots on the All Conference team; there were two personal record times established; and one season best time.
For the girls:
• Alisha Detmer earned All Conference honors with a fifth place overall finish in a season best time of 21:47.
• Gracie White earned All Conference honors with a ninth place overall finish in a time of 22:18.
• Katie Allen finished 24th overall with a personal record time of 28:42.
• Bethany Dashzeveg finished 27th overall with a time of 31:52.
For the boys:
• Nathan Furnish earned All Conference honors with a sixth place overall finish in a time of 18:20.
• Dylan Sullivan finished 25th overall with a time of 20:04.
• Myles Covington finished 30th overall with a personal record time of 20:26.
Both teams will participate in the IHSAA Sectionals this Saturday.