Thomas, Duvall earn All Sectional nod
Two members of the Switzerland County Lady Pacer basketball team earned inclusion on the All Sectional team at the conclusion of the Class 2A tournament held at South Decatur High School.
Lady Pacers Aleiah Thomas and Maddie Duvall earned spots on the squad with their impressive tournament play, which saw Switzerland County defeat Milan in the semifinal round before falling to South Ripley in the championship clash.
Other players honored included:
• From champion South Ripley: MVP Elexah Roepke and teammates Morgan Peetz, Jill Scott, and L.J. McQueen.
• From Milan: CiCi Bailey and Lauren Roell.
• From Southwestern: Abby Ralston.
• From South Decatur: Madison Owens.
• From North Decatur: Olivia Bohman.