The finalists have been announced and all is ready for the finale of this year’s “Swiss Idol” talent competition.
Finalists will be competing this Saturday, March 2nd, at the Hoosier Theater in Vevay. That competition, open to the public, will begin at 7 p.m. Tickets are $8 for adults and $5 for children age 17 and under.
This year’s finalists include:
– Destiny Kimberly, Lilliana Schmidt, Sharon Duvall, Nathan Romans, Jenny Bennett, and Andi Wainscott of Vevay.
– Moriah Kindler and Lisa Kindler from Aurora.
– Emily Bowling and Elijah Pahls from Madison.
– Lorin Lindsay from Union, Kentucky.
– Josh Willhoit from Independence, Kentucky.
- Emily Craig from Rising Sun.
The overall winner of “Swiss Idol” will earn $500 in prize money; while second place will take home $250 and third place will win $100.