Switzerland County voters followed overall state and national races on Tuesday night, as Republicans swept all of the races.
• In Indiana House of Representatives District 67: Republican incumbent Randy Frye defeated Democrat challenger Cordelle Feuston 2,135-782 here; and he also held the seat district wide. Across the district, Frye received 16,291 votes (77.23-percent), while Feuston received 4,802 votes.
• There will be a new State Senator for District 45, as incumbent Jim Smith chose not to seek reelection. Republican Chris Garten won that seat with 1,860 votes with Democrat John Perkins receiving 899 votes. Districtwide, Garten earned 14,845 votes (63.06-percent) and Perkins received 7,983 votes.
• In the Indiana U.S. Senate race, Republican challenger Mike Braun defeated Democrat incumbent Joe Donnelly here by a margin of 1,874-936. Statewide, Braun earned 1.030,629 votes (52.8-percent), while Donnelly received 841,356 votes.
• Indiana U.S. Congressional District 6 will be represented by Republican Greg Pence, who defeated Democrat Jeannine Lee Lake here by a margin of 1,963-870; and district wide by a count of 138,557 (63.44-percent) to 73,004 votes.
• In Statehouse offices, Republicans swept all of the posts, both here and statewide. Secretary of State Connie Lawson was reelected; as was Auditor of State Tera Klutz; and Treasurer of State Kelly Mitchell.