The Switzerland County boys swim team participated in a four-team event last Thursday at South Dearborn against South Dearborn, Lawrenceburg, and Milan.
South Dearborn won the event with a score of 88; followed by Lawrenceburg with 78; Milan with 54; and Switzerland County with 48.
There were some good moments for the Pacers, as Mikhail Cole continued his dominance in the pool, establishing two more school records.
He won the 200-yard freestyle in a time of 2:09.47; and was second in the 100-yard butterfly in a time of 1:14.45 to set both school benchmarks.
In other races:
– Brady Voris won the 50-yard freestyle in a time of :26.72; and was third in the 100-yard freestyle in a time of 1:00.96.
– Zack Rodgers was fourth in the 100-yard backstroke in a time of 1:41.03; and was sixth in the 50-yard freestyle in a time of :29.04.
- Charlie Reynolds was fifth in the 200-yard freestyle in a time of 2:53.14; and was sixth in the 100-yard breaststroke in a time of 1:40.64.
- The 200-yard freestyle relay team of Brady Voris, Zack Rodgers, Charlie Reynolds, and Mikhail Cole finished third in a time of 1:59.69.
- The 400-yard freestyle relay team of Brady Voris, Zack Rodgers, Charlie Reynolds, and Mikhail Cole finished second in a time of 4:56.18.