On Saturday, August 23rd the Lynx Wrestling Club hosted its first ever beach wrestling tournament during the Swiss Wine Festival.
For it being the first year Coach Mark Jackson said that he was pleased that the tournament saw 20 participants.
“Out of the 20, five Lynx members walked away with the first ever Rumble Cup,” Coach Jackson said.
– Pee Wee Lightweight Champion: Ethan Rose.
– Pee Wee Heavyweight Champion: Aliyia Galbreath.
– Bantam Lightweight Champion: Gabe Rose.
– Intermediate Lightweight Champion: Braedon Spears.
– Intermediate Middleweight Champion: Gabe Jackson.
– Novice Lightweight Champion: Clifton Hendrickson.
– Schoolboy Middleweight Champion: Garret Walton.
– Cadet Lightweight Champion: Jackson Wooldridge.
– Junior Middleweight Champion: Kyle Todrank.
– Junior Heavyweight Champion: Alex Herbert.
Coach Jackson and the members of the Lynx Club would like to thank the following sponsors: Hilltop Basic Resources; R&S Trucking; Vevay Mercantile; Vevay Shop Quick; Dickerson Auto Body; Fairview Grocery; Chris Bolton Construction; East End Auto; Bovard Property LLC; Vevay Subway; and Brown’s Implement.