The finalists have been announced for this year’s “Swiss Idol” talent show.
Auditions were held this past Saturday, February 16th; and the finalists will now compete on Saturday, March 2nd, at the Hoosier Theater in Vevay. That competition, open to the public, will begin at 7 p.m.
This year’s finalists include:
– Destiny Kimberly, Lilliana Schmidt, Sharon Duvall, Nathan Romans, Jenny Bennett, and Andi Wainscott of Vevay.
– Moriah Kindler and Lisa Kindler from Aurora.
– Emily Bowling and Elijah Pahls from Madison.
– Lorin Lindsay from Union, Kentucky.
– Josh Willhoit from Independence, Kentucky.
- Emily Craig from Rising Sun.
The overall winner of “Swiss Idol” will earn $500 in prize money; while second place will take home $250 and third place will win $100.