Things for which I am thankful:
– I am thankful that my wife and my best friend are the same person.
– I am thankful for my son, Derrick and daughter-in-law Kelli for all their success, their new home, and for giving me two wonderful granddaughters, Hayley and Hannah.
– I am thankful for my son, Devin, and how well he is doing in his first year at Indiana University.
– I am thankful for my daughter, Erika, and for all the accomplishments she has had in life, and for all the accomplishments she will continue to have.
- I am thankful for my sister, Gail. It has been a really tough year, but thanks to her support and understanding, I am getting through it.
– I am thankful for y niece, Alison and her husband, Ben, and their new son, Eli.
- I am thankful that I got to have my mom around for almost 53 years of my life.
– I am thankful for having the best job a person can have, and for getting to work with four, wonderful, dedicated people.
– I am thankful to live in a community where people look out for and care for each other. Where, when people say “how ya doin’?”, it’s an actual question, not a greeting, and we can all enjoy the simple things in live, even if it’s just sharing our memories of a white goat called ‘Fred’.
– Greg Coy,
Circuit Court Judge